Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF!

Does anyone remember Friday nights on ABC, watching the TGIF themed night of shows? I sure do, you had my favorite show, Family Matters with Jaleel White -aka- "Urkel".

Check out this article I found on the web:

Jaleel White ('Steve Urkel') Is Dead!
Netlore Archive: Bogus news story circulating via email claims actor Jaleel White, who played Steve Urkel on the TV show 'Family Matters,' is dead by suicide.


Ok, don't know about you, but that just made my heart sink. I'm so glad it's not true! I was IN LOVE with this guy!!!

Unfortunately, I had very similar glasses like his, and every time I went into my mom's Orthodontic office, they made me do my impressions of him!! He-he-he-he, snort, snort!!

Now, every morning I get to see my long lost Romeo, Family Matters is on every morning at 7 and 7:30 on ABC Family!! Check it out!! Snort, Snort!

That is all, have a GREAT week end!


PS - Dr. Suess', Horton hears a Who is coming to theaters Friday March 14th! I'm totally going to see it on my Birthday!

3 comments:

Di said...

You're a "Who" book theif lol...you took and claimed all my books when I left~ boo hoo hoo.

Megan said...

Uh yeah, but you have em now, since you whined sooooo much to mom. AND, AND You got ALL the records, and MELTED them!!!

I did steal Fox in Sox though!! Neener, neener!

Di said...

I didn't melt anything...I don't have any records~ seriously.

And they were MY BOOKS to begin with pip squeek !