Friday, March 7, 2008

FRIDAY!!!

I just contacted my long lost cousin, via my space!!! I did a search, and thought that this one girl looked like, and the age was right. So I sent her a message. And ladies and gentlemen, she wrote back!!!!!

I'm trying to get her to make me a friend request because hers is private, so my request wouldn't go through.

I am so exited!!! I wonder if she intrested on how her dad is doing? I'm not going to bring that up, I will let her. Since her mom created sooo much drama!

Whatever, maybe this is a long time coming. Yea!

4 comments:

Di said...

Dude, when did you get a MySpace?

Megan said...

Past couple of days, I've been playing around with it. Obviously, I don't know what I am doing. I think I change things by accident or luck!

Di said...

WHO is this?

Megan said...

I think it was me?? I don't know.