Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Monday Sucked BIG time, glad it's Tuesday!

I took my neice roller skating on Sunday, she four (and can't skate). So, needless to say I was bending over and picking her up....a lot! I woke up Monday with spasims in my lower back, this was not pleasant.

I finally got my thing, so now my crankiness is justified.

Any who, yesterday is just one of those days that I wish I could erase. Blah, blah, blah, I don't feel like reinacting Monday in my head anymore, to tell all about it. Just picture your crapiest day times 10, and there you have it.

Today, not so bad. Although, ripping skin all day long isn't the most enjoyable thing, it's been a lot better then this weekends crap.

I am looking forward to tonights American Idol, I think it is only to nights a week now, instead of three. Well, we are down to our top 12, I think, could be top 10. What ever. I am NOT happy that Chakesi is still there. Boo. He has to much cockiness, for his own good. It comes of very unatractive. I don't even hear him singing anymore, just his cockiness.

I am so past my half point of the day!! WooHoo!! That is all, have a good day!

2 comments:

Di said...

why do you have ripping skin?

Di said...

wait...Damien's kid?