Wednesday, March 26, 2008

When will Friday be here?

It is wednesday and I have no one to talk to. My Sister disappeared somewhere and didn't tell me where. There are no funny emails to read and the phones are slower than malasses.

The weather is nice today though, sun shiney and warm. It's soposed to be 56 today. We are looking to have rain ALL day Thursday and Friday though. I guess I'll enjoy what I've got now.

On another completely unrelated note, I need to vent. I am so sick of feeling like a dagone stick in the mudd. I'm sorry, but when I am at work and actually WORKING (unlike some people), my jovialness is to a minimum. Why is that everyone (not on breaks) are up, walking and talking and NOT on the phones?? This is rediculious. Even some Leads just wander around and aren't at their desks when you need help. GET TO WORK PEOPLE. Granted, in between phone calls, I'll look through the internet and check my blog, but as soon a that phone beeps...it's all business. This is such a pet peeve of mine, your getting paid to do a job....not jerk around. I hate when people take advantage of things like that.

Ok, I feel a little better now.

I don't feel like writing anymore today, I have so much on my mind with things that are going on at home, and I don't know how to get it out onto my blog yet. It's all clustered in my mind, endless reactions to new and unpleasant news. I guess it will come out sooner than later.

Have a good day all!

1 comments:

Di said...

aDude...I'm moving remember. Love ya...call me after 9PM