Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's definitley Tax day....

Last night Justin and I went to a Chinese Buffet for dinner, and I never thought I would see this.....a couple eating Chinese and doing their taxes at the table.

I come into work this morning, and a co-worker is doing her taxes too. I guess today is the rush day. I wouldn't know, I had my taxes done in February. Refund check sent, received and spent!!

The phones are a lot slower so far today, then yesterday. I couldn't barely breath in between calls yesterday.

I am ready for this weekend already! On Saturday, I ended up getting a farmers tan. We were working outside, cleaning up the yard all day. It was a beautiful day, sun shining and the temp was about 70. Needless to say, I wasn't paying attention and before I knew it, I was as red as Santa's pants. Nice. It's slowly toning down now. BUT, I want to get back out THIS weekend to get rid of this farmers tan. It's supposed to be nice.

1 comments:

Di said...

Ahhh Grasshopper...

First Rule: wear sunscreen to protect skin

Second Rule: wear clothes that that not give you weird tan line when in sun