Thursday, April 24, 2008

This is REALLY what I want.....

This is a Pottery wheel.
I want to get back to throwing pottery on the wheel.
I thoroughly enjoy it.
I don't have a wheel.
That makes it kinda difficult.

I think if I had the opportunity to be a potter, and sell my art....I would go nuts. Until then, this is just a dream.

Why?, you ask. Because this stupid wheel cost $512.88. Not to mention, the clay, the bats, the tools, the room, the kiln, the glazes....list goes on and on. ***Sigh***

3 comments:

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di said...

have you checked on e-bay?

I thought Justion made you a pottery room already? I saw it when I was there for your wedding!

Megan said...

Yeah, a room. It now had been converted into storrage. Since I didn't have any pottery stuff. Oh well.

I would have to have a larger room than that any way, there are specs for the kiln.