Friday, April 11, 2008

Why is this so hard?

Why is it so hard to think of something interesting to write about with these blogs? I never seem to have anything interesting going on. I just ramble on. Oh, look, another blog where I am rambling.

And please tell me....WHO puts a freaking weather radar map on their blog, seriously? I've had it.

I think I am going to try and figure out how to add links on this thing. Have a good weekend all!!

And that's another thing....WHY do I always say "good bye, all" or "See yall later"??? My sister is the only one reading this thing. That's enough!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND DIANNE!!!!!

3 comments:

Di said...

Love you too kiddo ! Have a good one !!!

PS: get more internet savy friends...write it and they will come

Anonymous said...

I am reading ya! See ya tomorrow. I started a blog
C--

Di said...

you need to lay off the crack...it kills ya know haha