Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monday, Monday.........No, wait it's Tuesday! !

Woo hooooooo! One day of the work week down, and 4 to go.

I love shortened work weeks, they are great.

I got so much sun burn, it's not even funny. I was wearing a tube top, and only in the sun for 15 - 20 minutes, but I sure got burnt!!

Now I have this line going across the top of my boobs, nice. So much for no lines this year.

*
*
*
*
*
On another matter. A friend of mine no longer works with me. "C", I hope you are still going to keep in touch! I miss you already, you left me here alone with the you know whos!!!!!

1 comments:

A, B, C, and D said...

we need to stay in touch..have dinner sometime. Deanna is going to be induced Thursday.....like 2 days! I will keep u updated. Sorry I left ya there with the weirdos. miss ya!
my email is Carmen9176@comcast.net