Monday, June 23, 2008

I seriously need to get with it.....

I am back from my gall bladder surgery. Everything went well. I have my follow up visit today at 3pm. I took off the plastic stickered clear things they put over my cuts, last night. THAT freaking hurt!!!

Why I need to get "with it"......

I still don't know how to load pics onto the stinking computer. I don't have a digital camera, but I was informed that I can get pics from a disposable camera put onto a disk to load onto the computer. Fine and dandy, but I still need to get them from the disk to the computer. HMMMMM....not so familiar with that.


Once I figure that out....WATCH OUT.....cuz, I will have nothing but photos on here!!!

How is everyone else doing??

2 comments:

carmilevy said...

I'm so glad all went well. We've had enough bad health news around here lately, so it's good to see a happy for a change.

When you develop your film (from any film-based camera, I suppose, including a disposable), you can simply ask them to create a CD for you as well. It usually costs an extra few dollars (it's $5 at the local Costco, if memory serves) and they do the scanning and the burning...saves time!)

When you get home, pop the CD into your drive. Assuming you're running Windows, open up the Computer icon (usually on your desktop...otherwise, find it in your Start menu). The disk should show up in your list of available drives. (It's usually D: or E: or something like that.)

Double-click it and you should see the JPG files...just drag and drop 'em to your PC and you're off to the races.

Let us know how you make out...can't wait to see your pics!

Di said...

I just erased the smart ass answer I typed because he put it so much nicer than I and I know want to honestly know tee hee hee. Big sisters, always here to answer but with a quick quip or smart retort.

Glad you're back and getting at it. Wish you coudl come down for the holiday, we are having a small partay.

Miss ya, love ya !!!