Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Holy Crap....the calls are coming!

Since yesterday's fiasco, all of the calls that we would have normally had taken care of yesterday, are now calling back today.

So, we have A LOT of calls, a new system (that we are still trying to figure out how to read and in put notes), and supervisors that are barking down our necks to "Hurry Up!" and telling us to get on a new call.

"No time for note inputting".....

"No research time".....

Well, what the heck do you want us to do??

Forget it, I am doing the best that I can, and as fast as I can. That's all that I can do.



Here's to the WEEK END!!!!!!

2 comments:

Di said...

make notes on paper by hand then go back in and note the call via the reference number

Di = smart cookie

love ya !

carmilevy said...

It's entries like this that make me glad I'm permanently out of the call centre/helpdesk business. As I read your words, I could feel my blood pressure rising as old memories of ACD stats, ringing phones and unrelenting pressure flooded back.

Hope things have calmed down since. You deserve a nice weekend!