Monday, November 10, 2008

So here it is, Monday again....

Ha Ha, man oh man do I procrastinate!

Nothing got done, except for the carpet in the hallway and in the computer room got torn out.

Hmmmmmm.

I guess I will be painting tonight. I mean, it HAS to get done, I HAVE to finish at LEAST the dagone living room. Crap.

I HATE PAINTING!!!!!

I wish they had some sort of product out there that allowed you to touch what you wanted painted with the paint brush, then all of a sudden it would be painted. That would be great!

Told you I wouldn't get that done.

All I did was watch movies and hang out with my brother......


Ok, tonight, SOMETHING major has to get done! Something....

2 comments:

Di said...

How is Damian and his fam? Has he married the Mom yet?

carmilevy said...

I'm too slow when I paint. I'm a little too detail-oriented, so I get hung up on ensuring every last edge is perfectly sharp.

We finally hired someone to do the main floor this year...first time in my LIFE that someone else has done the painting.

Your effort is inspiring. I've got a To Do list a mile long, and no time of energy to dig into it. Gotta change that...