Monday, April 21, 2008

Coffee....No More, could it be true???

That's right, I gave up caffeine. If I do have coffee it's only decaf and 1 or 2 cups (16oz) a day. I have been off caffeine now for three weeks. I glad, I was really too addicted to it. I still like having it with sweets, I just drink decaf if I have any.

So, now that I have coffee under control. I am going to start taking Chantix (a stop smoking aid) tonight and see how I feel in the morning. The most crucial cigarette for me, is the one as I first get up in the morning. I think I am going to have my blog be my diary of confession for this expedition.

So, look for my "Day One" tomorrow.....

1 comments:

Di said...

a good foundation will not clog your pores...I just don't like it b/c it feels heavy on my face.

Try a loose or pressed powder insted, that's all I use.

Good for you cutting out caffine, I drink coke zero and triend to kick that. Yea, that didnt work out as planned so now I have 1 a day.

Smoking makkes you smell yuckie, think of how much prettier you will smell when you quit!