Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh yeah, That quitting smoking thing....


Well, didn't go as planned. I took a pill before I went to bed, but I still woke up CRAVING a smoke. I tried putting it off, and even though about taking another pill, but the pill has to be taken with food (Otherwise, you'll get really nauseous!) I don't eat until I get to work, it's too soon for me to eat as soon as I get up.

NEEDLESS TO SAY................I smoked. What else was I to do???? My husband got up early (he NEVER does that) and I am NOT a "get-up-and-talk" kind of a person. He was trying to be sweet and I couldn't stand it. I don't want to talk right now.

How the heck am I supposed to quit smoking....when this happens??? I can't handle the urge. It's too strong. I don't want to smoke any more, though. What ever. I'll have to find something else to help me quit.

1 comments:

Di said...

I used lolly pops with gum in them- the blow pops. I bought bags and bags and bags and kept them in my car, purse and when I had a craving...I grabbed one.

It took while, at first I said none during the week but it was okay to smoke Saturdays when we went out clubbing only. As soon as we left the club, I couldn't smoke anymore.

Eventually I just stopped, it took a while, about 3 months. Don't expect miracles...just keep at it.