Friday, April 4, 2008

I though this day would never end!

This morning I had a doctors appointment at 9:45. Well, I came into work until 9:30, and flew over to the doctors to be there on time. Now, theres a couple of things that are involved with this situation.
1 - I had the script for an ultra scan (x-ray) called in by the requesting provider.
2 - I shouldn't have needed an ultra sound, because where I was going to get this ultra scan done they had a ultra sound for me on file that I had already done in 2007.
3 - I need to be back at work by 11am so I don't have to make up any more time other than till 6pm tonight (an hour and a half, that's it)

Ok, so I'm flying to the doctors, and I get there on time (a little before, actually). Only for them to tell me that I AM getting an ultra sound done first. I told them my story, after a little paper fluffing and seat sitting, I was told that I had to have it done again, it was too long since the last one.

Ugh, fine.

Well, I go back, get naked and get the warming gel on. The nurse got started right away. Not even two minutes later she asks me if I had eaten, I said no. I did admit that I did had some coffee. She asked "With cream?", and I said yes. She proceeded to get up, throw a towel on me and tell me that we can't do this today, since I had a fatty substance. She said my Gull Bladder was spazzing and she didn't know if it was the cream, or if it was diseased. GREAT!!!! Let me leave in case it IS diseased!!!

So now I get back to work, at 10:45, wasted all that time and nothing to show for it. I ALSO had to switch my late day on Tuesday, for Thursday. So, now I have to take a half day on Tuesday to do this Ultra Scan - Which takes an hour and a half (and nobody told me that either!!).


That is all for now. I am going home and taking a bath. Have a good weekend all, and I will see ya on Monday!

0 comments: