Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blast from the Past....

I was doing a school search on My Space, and I found an old boyfriend. This was super awesome. BUT, he is NO longer the same guy I knew. He seems "dirty".

He has a band, and groupies to go along with it. Yuck - o !

I can't stand that kind of stuff. When guys are slutty like that. At least I have the funny guy memories. I don't know what to say. This was a guy that I had unresolved feelings for. When we were seeing each other, I was being a teen, and screwed it up.

I think I'm still stuck on him, the old him. Definitely not the new him, yuck. Am I nuts to be feeling like this?? I mean, I would never act on these feelings, because I love my husband very much. But why do I still feel like this towards somebody from 10 years ago?

Oh well.

4 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Its very hard to ever shake those old crushes.

You are normal, we all have them.

Did you get the answer you were looking for when you asked about words between pictures on my site?

Thanks for stopping by, by the way.

Mariposa said...

Well, that feeling is a girl thing...momentary and does not hold water...the fact that you distaste his new lifestyle...you could have embrace it and so open to it...but you're not! ;)

I do get those kind of feeling once in awhile...and they are passing...

Di said...

so who did you find?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know how you feel! In high school there was a guy who followed me everywhere! I had no interest. Later we ran into each other and I thought, 'Boy, he grew up Nice!' Boy was I wrong! He was scum...and a cop! Yikes!