Thursday, May 1, 2008

Do you really WANT your job?!

Seriously, you BARELY take calls (you work in a call center...hmmmmm), and you are ALWAYS leaving your desk to do god knows what.

How much make up does your face need????

I don't get it. I don't get how you are not getting written up. And when I mean written up, I mean for your POOR phone skills, your lack of attention to detail, your lack of doing your job and for heavens sake....how are you not getting caught for putting customers on hold to take a personal phone call????

Wow.

No more Mrs. Nice girl. If I'm pissed, it's on. Seriously.

5 comments:

A, B, C, and D said...

Bahahhaha..stop talking about me!
JK...ok--where is she right now? Still smoking?

Megan said...

Yeah for her 18th break of the day. WTF!?

Di said...

be careful what you post- esp from work...it has a way of finding it's path to the wrong people.

Never post anything that you don't want at least 20 people you don't share things with to read!

Love ya !

A, B, C, and D said...

Maybe Deanna will have Aaden by Momas day!

carmilevy said...

This is why I no longer work in an office. I was surrounded by teflon-coated people who slacked off and were rewarded for it. It seemed that a person's level of mediocrity functioned in inverse proportion to his/her advancement: the worse they were, the higher they went.

Ugh.