Thursday, May 22, 2008

OMG

Ok, so I find myself a little obsessed. I emailed, through myspace, Joe.

I just found out that you can get a map to see who logs into your myspace. Great.

If he has one, I'm gonna look completely obsessed. I just keep looking to see when he last logged in, you know to see if he would have gotten my message. Well he should have, by the dates that I sent the message and when he logged in.

Holy Crap. What if he has one of those STUPID maps. I don't see one, but what if he got a private one. Crap.

WHY AM I OBSESSING??????? Ugh.

3 comments:

Di said...

there is no stupid map thing, it's all a ruse.

chill out dude

and stop it...you're married. get over it (him). If the tables were reversed, you would be upset with J for doing that.

Don't do what you don't want someone else to do to you.
Take some advice from someone that loves ya.

Megan said...

Yeah yeah, I know.

I would just like to here that his life is not as glamorous as what it appears....you know....all flim flam, and no substance.

I have substance. I have a family and a husband, and a pretty good life.

I don't wish him bad things, but he's smug, and that drives me nuts that he's still acting like he's above things.

Di said...

It's not all rainbows and sunshine, I can asure you.