Monday, May 12, 2008

A rainy Monday Morning....

Well, on the weather channel, they are calling for 100% chance of rain today with a high of only 50. It's really windy, cold and wet out.

Yesterday sucked. My husband was in a BAD mood alllllllllll day. No explanation, just the bad mood.

I guess it could have been one of his customers calling and calling for work to be added to his contract to be done for free.

Or, his sisters truck breaking down, and having to give her his van. If he did that he would have to spend a lot of money on gas to run his truck.

Other than that, he had a pretty good weekend. He went fishing on Saturday from 7 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon. He caught a lot of fish too.

I don't know. Maybe he had male PMS?? That's all for now.

2 comments:

Di said...

PMS is contagious....

carmilevy said...

I think it's perfectly normal for folks to have good days as well as bad days. I see life as a neverending sine wave - you just have to know that when things bottom out, they'll inevitably curve up at some point.

We're curving all over the place these days (I just posted a pseudo-explanation on my blog...my father's been pretty sick) so I know of what you speak.

(Which also explains my relative absence from blogland. Before we headed back home to hang out at the hospital, I pre-loaded close to a week's worth of blog entries, then used the scheduling feature to auto-fire them to the blog. Then I used my BlackBerry to monitor inbound comments. I'm manic like that...hopefully, being home will allow me to be a little more regular with the online stuff. I miss it.)