Friday, May 9, 2008

Today, I am sad.

I don't remember having my woman thing for the month of April. How could I miss that?? I marked on March the day I got it, nothing was marked on April. I went back through to remember when things were happening, if I did have it. I sure didn't.

So, in light of that, I took a prego test on Tuesday. It's said negative. BIG surprise. I'll wait until after the 10th to do another one. That's when I should get my "thing", according to March's anyway. I get my "thing". I am sure of it.

You see, it's been 8 years that my husband and I have not been using protection, and nothings ever happened. So, why I got my hopes up this time, I don't know.

I've got mommy fever, she's got mommy fever, we've got mommy fever...all night long. **You know, instead of "Jungle Fever"-----Whatever.

So, I guess with all the doctor visits that I had in April and the loss of my husbands grandfather, my body must have been stressed out.

Since I don't write on my blog on the weekends, Happy Mothers Day All!!

4 comments:

A, B, C, and D said...

I dont want you to be sad. Stress does mess up your woman thing. You are going to be a wonderful momma one day. = )
hugs

Megan said...

Yeah, well, just got back from the bathroom....

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURRRRPRISE!!!

I got it.

Di said...

hang in there kiddo. make sure you are eating PROPER meals (with green veggies not from a can) and taking a daily vitamin & folic acid (seperate supplement).

With all that's going on health wise, it's not surprising your body isn't right. Get healty, try and relax and do what I suggest.

PS- didn't we talk about this in the past?

A, B, C, and D said...

nnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiccccccceeee.

what a way to end the work week. sorry...I dont have the womans thing anymore. My parts are broke. I should go to the dr...Its been missing for like 13 years.