Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday....Another crappy day

Things are just not going right at home.

J and I are arguing all the time.

After he broke his hand, he went down to his family doctor. The doc is thinking he might have bi-polar, because J was complaining of being pissed off all the time and for no reason. Since he's had this attitude since he quit smoking cigarettes, the doc is coming to the conclusion that the cigarettes were masking the diagnosis of bi-polar.

Well isn't this just dandy. Now he can be as nasty as much he wants to be, and blame it on the stupid bi-polar.

Let me tell you something, I have bi-polar and yes I was whacked out. I did something about it. J just started the pills last night, when he was given them on Friday. He could have already been up to the 400mg of Serequil.

I HATE how EVERYTHING that J does, gives him a freakin' gold medal. WHO? You say, gives him this gold medal??? His family. This boy can do nothing wrong. And if you have another opinion about it, forget it, they look at you like you just chewed off his arm and spit it out.

I don't say anything anymore, I just bottle it up. This is my only outlet, so no one at home sees it.

I don't even know what he is thinking sometimes. He just gets so mad at me.

Like last night, I was asking him if he wanted to stay home and work on this customers house to get a good chunk of it done. He bites my head off, because he says that I wanted to go to the beach, and now I'm changing my mind.

HELLO..... You have jobs to do, that have a dead line. WTF !!!!!

3 comments:

Di said...

ah the joys of marriage. Hopefully the meds will help soon. Be patient as you can, it's a real problem and not something you can control...but this dosn't mean he should use it as an excuse to be nasty. That's unreasonable.

And yes...I know the situation all too well. remember the "run in" I had w/ his Mom while we were setting up for the reception. Yeah, I got the picture loud and clear at that point. I never wanted you to live so close to his family.

Familyis wonderful, but there is something to be said for personal space in your own home and outside of it. Neither of which you have.

Hey- we have a spare room now so anytime you wanna come and visit the door is WIDE OPEN TO YOU if you need/want a little get-a-way.

Love ya kiddo !

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A, B, C, and D said...

Hey girl--Im sorry u r going thru this. I am always here and we have an extra room. I completely understand about family drama...I am dealing with it right now.
mis ya