Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nothing Sprarkly to say...

I went fishing last night. I didn't bait my own hook, eww. My hubby did it for me. Do you realize that you have to poke through the worm, then wrap it around the hook and poke through it again??? Ewwwwwww.

I didn't catch any fish, I had a hard enough time trying to get the stupid line casted out. Oh well. It was nice to be out of the house anyway.

I just got word that Jeff Dunham is going to be at State College on Sunday September 21st. Hubby and I are getting tickets to go. I took the next day off, because of how late we'll get back on Sun night/Monday morning. Check him out at www.JeffDunham.com, very funny!!

I guess that's all for now.

Have a wonderful day, all!

1 comments:

carmilevy said...

I've always loved the zen of fishing: just sitting by the water, enjoying the relative silence, thinking about whatever...or nothing at all. It's one of the few activities left that lets you decouple from the world for a bit.

It isn't so much about what's going on at the end of the fishing line as it is about sitting by the water and taking it all in.

I'm glad you were able to have that time. Cool!

It's a nutty time around here. The secret life of the freelance journalist is turning into a bit of a zoo. But when the docket is full and the fingers are flying across the keyboard, life is good.