Friday, September 5, 2008

What a Wonderful day!

This is such a good day!

It's Friday.

I had a lunch date with hubby.

I'm getting rid of more puppies tomorrow (no more pee and poop to clean!!).

It's just turning out to be a great day. All the people on the phones, calling in, aren't being whiny. I think I'm on a high from last night too.

My hubby took me to "Color Me Mine" a pottery store that you can paint and fire your own chosen peices. He was informed that they do have pottery wheels there to throw on. He was mis-informed. They don't. It was a good thought anyway. So from there we hopped into the Jeep and drove. We ended up in Perry County at his Cousins house, and chilled with them for a while. Then we decided to go get something to eat, but made a pit stop. We ended up at a driving range, and from there I proceeded to suck at the whole "hitting the golf ball thing". Oh well, it was a good time any way.

We finally got something to eat and went home. We had some "Quality Time", you know, twice! Woo woo!!

Yep, I'm still on a high from last night!

Can't wait to see what we will be doing this week end!

Have a good week end ya'll!!

1 comments:

Di said...

good for you kiddo! have a good weekend...keep up the positive stuff!