Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am still alive.....

Ok, I've been away for a while. Not a lot going on. I've been lathargic about getting the house in order. Too, much to think about, that I would just rather sit and do nothing.

I know that you have to pick one thing and finish it, but I HATE to paint. That's what needs done.

I think I'm just gonna suck it up and finish the painting this weekend. My Hubby works on Saturday, so I'll have less nagging to deal with.

I am exhausted lately, no energy. I think it has to do with my diet, or lack there of. Now that hubby is working, we will have two steady incomes. Compared to when he was working for himself, and the chances of steady jobs were few and far between. So maybe I will be able to go grocery shopping, and start cooking on a regular basis.

Hopefully I will be able to learn how to cook. I suck. All I know is cleaning and organization, not cooking. That's kind of pathetic, a girl that can't cook. I can boil nooldles, and microwave things...that's pretty much it.

Whatever, too much to think about, and I know I'll never change. I procrastinate too much. Hmmmm, sounds like a New Years resolution on the rise......uh huh...

1 comments:

Di said...

whatever happened to that recipie book I made you with really easy healthy recipies? do you still have it?

you can cook on a budget, healthy, good and yummy. do you want me to help you?