Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Friends.....how can you freakin' tell????

It is hard for me to make and/or meet friends anymore. We don't need to go into all of the details as to why, it just is.

Well, this weekend I met a girl who is a baby's mama to this guy my hubby works with. Did you get all that?? lol.

She seemed super awesome. We had a lot in common, little quirky stuff, same likes and all.....

Well, we both had same issues with our men. Picking up after them, trying to get them to help out....normal gripes.

Well...I would have thought that our conversation would have stayed between us, you know, a way for us to vent out and get things off of our chests......WRONG-O!!!

She went and told her significant other all the stupid stuff I was venting about. Guess who told my hubby? Nice. Now I look like a freaking biz-och. What ever.

I don't have time to keep blogging about everything that bothers me (no computer at home, and limited time at work), so what am I supposed to do when I just want to vent????????

How am I supposed to get stupid things out that bother me? Things that don't need to be said to my hubby, things that will always be....never will change (since that's how the person is), what can I do??? Where's my relief???

THIS IS WHY I HATE GIRLS!!!! It doesn't matter where you are, who you are, what you do, whatever. Girls like to be mean. This is there ultimate purpose. They suck.

*****This is me venting*****

So don't get your panties in a bunch, it might not be YOU that is this female type, but all the ones that are around me....are.

Blech, I am disgusted. That is all.

1 comments:

Di said...

lol- call me like I do you.

And don't EVER EVER vent to a new person and even an old friend...itr depends how much you trust them to understand tat you are jsut venting and don't hold what you say against your hubby.

been there, done that, threw away my tee-shirt