Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What?!

Ok, if you didn't read yesterdays blog....don't read this one first.

So, I get home yesterday to find that my Friday night plans are made for me, to hang out with that girl. Saturday, I have to hang out with her again, and her boyfriends step kids.

What?

Yeah, um, no thanks.

I have WAY too much to do, to be chillin' with some pill popping weirdo.

No thank you.



*****

Yesterday, this chick apparently visited her mom....got into an argument regarding her boyfriend (my hubby's worker guy), her mom punched her in the back and took her car back.


WHAT?

Yeah, again, no thanks.

What is it with these weird-o people in PA?????

2 comments:

Di said...

Stay far far away from the psychos....we have enough that are "closer" to keep us for the REST of our lives!

Who made the plans for you?
Is Justin going too? IS it a 4-some thingie? If so....you kinda gotta go. If it's jsut you and her and you didn't make the plans. Well, I say you don't have to go. And you know, when I say something I mean it !

Megan said...

It wasn't me that made the plans....get this, it was the girl and her boyfriend.

What?!

Yeah that's right!