Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ok, it's been about a minute...

So far, since my last post....

- My husband and I separated for 3 days, and got back together
- With stipulations....

- My puppy had her 8 puppies
- All but three are now with their new mommy and daddies

- I got started on Seriquil
- Can't tell if it's working yet or not...this is week 3, today.

- I rode a Jetski
- I went 55 MPH on it too!

- I rode a scooter
- Hopefully I will have one for next season, to ride to work.

- I got on a 4-Wheeler
- And was scared $#!t-less!

I guess that's all for now.


I never have time to write anymore.


PS!!!! - Season Premere of America's Next Top Model is on tonight!!!! Woooooo HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

PPS!!!!! - I watched 90210's season premere last night......super awesome, and I'm hooked!!

Have a good day all!!!

1 comments:

Di said...

Good for you on the scary things you did ! I'm very proud.

Going thru some of my own personal hell right now, read my bloggie-blog-blog when you get a chance.

Love ya !